Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Man Flu comes to town

OMG it has started
Man Flu has invaded my life. There are 4 of us in the house and 3 of us have it, the only one spared is my 7 year old son.
Its amazing how little you get done when you are struck by this "disease" even the best of women act like men lol
I'm trying to plod along and get things done as I have a market in just over a week (freaking out much)
I have a list as long as my arm of what I need to sew
Leotards, crop sets, wrist ribbons, matching doll sets it goes on forever and ever and ever and ever.........
I would like to do a tutorial for my next post but I'm unsure of what to do. Should it be something to do with leotards, dance wear or bags?
I will let you have your say.
I sold a leotard on my Facebook page for just $1 when i hit 200 fans :)
here it is I think its really pretty and a bit different
When I hit 300 fans I will be doing another one so make sure you suggest to your friends.
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment