Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the Jungle because that what i feel that the dance world might just be.
My daughters first dance comp is coming up in just a few short weeks (she is 3) and im already starting to worry lol.
I have been warned that the dance world is a scary place and the other mothers eyeball you and make you feel like the hunted.
What does it take to become the king of this jungle? I dont know yet but im sure i will find out as we move through the dance circles.
I make all of my daughters costumes (thank goodness) or i may be up for a small fortune by the time she is finished.
Here is a picture of her wardrobe with the start of what i can see will be a VERY large stash of costumes
So imagine if she has all this at 3 what it will be like at 5.

Here is a costume that she will be wearing for her Tap solo at the comps this season.
I LOVE this costume t is sassy and a lot of fun.
This pattern i got from Coles Corner for there all-4-1 swimsuit which you can find HERE isnt it adorable.
This is my take on it



Now as you were :)

No comments:

Post a Comment