Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Girlz Curlz review

Wow what can i say about this product. I am so happy that i found it and now to become a stockist is amazing.
This product eliminates the need for a curling wand ESPECIALLY for young girls. This is a much safer alternative and they wont get burnt.
 Ok so today the mailman knocks at my door and what do i find but a MASSIVE package for me.
 This is what came in my big package :)
there are 4 sets of the long and narrow 1 set of the long and wide 1 set of the extra long and wide and 1 set of long and extra wide
 This is what they look like out of the packet

 first thing to do is wet and towel dry the hair
 Add product to the hair (something stronger than what i used lol) this is mousse but any setting agent would be great
 Section off the hair
 feed the hook through the material
 Hook the hook around a 2.5cm piece of hair
 Then pull it through, it will spring up and stay in the hair
 Here is my first row done
 As you can see im working my way up the scalp
 This is it completed
Now Nevada might look quite scary but let me tell you this didnt hurt her at all. She is only 3 and not one ouch came from her at all.
I know when i bring out the curling wand there is PLENTY of ouches just from the heat (i have NEVER burnt her)

Then leave in the hair until dry. You can either air dry or blow dry the hair.
To remove is just as simple. Squeeze the top closest to the scalp and pull gently.

That is it
Here is the end result 
Next time i would use a stronger product in her hair (i used what i had lying around) and i think i would blow dry the hair
But i am SO SO happy with how they turned out.
You can find them on my facebook page HERE
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment