Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

I must say i am rather sick of all this rain at the moment
I would like to be in my studio creating however it is all the way down the back of the yard 1/2 acre away and im so not going out in that, I may just melt away like the witch in the Wizard of OZ
On the upside I had a market on Saturday and my daughter performed in front of a rather large crowd without even blinking an eye so I'm hoping this bodes well for her eisteddfod performance on the 1st of July 
There was one lady standing behind my sister saying that her performance bought tears to her eyes insert massive grin HERE lol
 This is one of the costumes she wore to dance in.
There is still plenty of time to enter into our swimsuit give away all you have to do is come up with a name for my collection... that simple
I will be doing a tutorial this week (something i have wanted to do for a little while now) and doing one every couple of weeks just to keep things interesting
i will be starting with SCRUNCHIES as a nod back to the 80's i mean how much fun were they.
I will show you a simple way to make them so you can have your own at any time.
i am also taking requests of what tutorials you would like to see featured here and will have guests every now and then too
until next time
as you were
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment